YEUK YOUNG PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Young Professional Membership is FREE to all 16-24 year olds. As a YEUK Young Professional you will have access to information and resources to help you develop the skills and behaviours that employers say they want in young employees. The programme includes a series of training modules which you can go through, along with a quiz at the end of each section. If you gain over 80% you will become a YEUK Young Professional giving you access to an exclusive area on the website which includes lots of content:
- Articles, information, and tips on developing the Young Professional principles
- Careers Information, advice and tips from young people and our Community Members
- Information on Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- The opportunity for personal development and volunteering
- Webinars and interviews from organisations across the UK
- Events from YEUK and their partners
- Networks of employers who are Youth Friendly
- Opportunities to contribute to Government consultations, surveys and opinion polls
You can use the content from our site to help develop your understanding of the world of work and develop your skills further to help your journey to employment.
Have your say
Through our Your Voice section you will find opportunities to contribute to government consultations, surveys, opinion polls and will of course be able to post your views and share your experiences on any of our articles.
Keep up-to-date with our regular Newsletter packed with all of the latest news from the youth employment space. Plus news from our brilliant Youth Ambassadors and Organisation Members!
Sign me up!
Don't forget to click on the YEUK Young Professional tab once you've registered!