Welcome and thank you for your interest in Youth Employment UK CIC
Youth Employment UK was set up to fight youth unemployment and underemployment in the UK. We are wholly committed to making the UK the most Youth Friendly place to work.
We became a membership organisation so that employers, training providers, youth organisations and educators could come together to really make a positive difference to the youth unemployment crisis.
Our members are vital to us and we work with each one to ensure that they receive the support they need from us. We encourage networking, collaboration, sharing of information and partnerships, as we believe that this is key to fighting youth unemployment.
Not only does membership demonstrate support for a national organisation working to fight youth unemployment there are many other benefits which include:
Corporate Ambassador Programme
Find out how your organisation can support the development of young people in your employ and in the wider community. Full details here.
YEUK Membership Fees 2016
Membership is open to any organisation who wants to be part of the work YEUK is doing to tackle youth unemployment. All of our Community Members agree to following the principles of being a Youth Friendly Employer.
Our members can access a range of benefits which includes:
- Free attendance to our exclusive member events, webinars and networking opportunities
- Discounted rates for the annual YEUK Conference and Awards
- Fortnightly Newsletter (Funding, legislation, events, new opportunities and latest best practice & case studies)
- Access to YEUK Reports
- Contribute to policy work including attendance at APPG meetings
- Access and contribute to the YEUK Members Forum
- Access and contribute to Best Practice documents and Case Studies
- Promote free events & discounted services to members including our young members
- Once you join as a Community Member we will send you a personalised copy of the Youth Friendly Charter and the Badge so you can show that you are a Youth Friendly organisation.
|Company Size||Additional Benefits||Membership Cost|
|1 – 20 employees||1 user, submit 2 pieces of content to young members per year, unlimited submissions to Community Site and Forum||£50.00 p/year + VAT|
|21-100 employees||2 users, submit 2 pieces of content to young members per year, unlimited submissions to Community Site and Forum||£285.00 p/year + VAT|
|101 - 750 + employees||3 users, submit 3 pieces of content to young members per year, unlimited submissions to Community Site and Forum||£500.00 p/year + VAT|
|750 - 4999+ Employees||4 users, submit 4 pieces of content to young members per year, unlimited submissions to Community Site and Forum||£1000.00 p/year + VAT|
|5000 + Employees||5 users, submit 4 pieces of content to young members per year, contribute to webinars, unlimited submissions to Community Site and Forum * includes sponsorship of an Ambassador||£2500 p/year + VAT|
We also have a unique opportunity for a small number of organisations to become Patrons of YEUK, this prestigious role is limited to a small number of organisations, please contact email@example.com for more information or call 0844 4143101.
Should you wish to find out about our sponsorship opportunities and how these can help to specifically support your CSR, Recruitment or Marketing needs please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 4143101.
Membership is renewed annually and is subject to YEUK terms and conditions. EOE.